The UK Plymouth Doctoral Colloquium
The Plymouth Doctorial Colloquium is an annual conference organised by the Plymouth University Faculty of Business which showcases the diversity of research in business and social sciences currently being undertaken by postgraduate students from Plymouth and other Universities. It is held over 2 days each June.
The main aim of the Colloquium is to enable researchers to realise their ambitions and develop their potential by presenting, attending and networking with colleagues in different fields.
The colloquium welcomes papers covering business and management in its broadest definition.
The areas include, but are not restricted to:
– Politics, Economics, and Social and Public Policy
– Accounting and Finance, Law, and Governance
– Supply chain management, maritime logistics,
– Small business and enterprise, service marketing and management, tourism
– Human resources, leadership studies, sustainability
Post Graduate Students benefit from:
Experience of presenting to a critical but friendly audience.
Feedback from a range of experts
Networking opportunities which include journal editors and publishers
Inspiring keynotes from leading practitioners and academics
Publication of conference proceedings